| < February >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Atchison, Ks in February is slightly cold at 0 °C (32 °F).
- Afternoons can be cool with average high temperatures reaching 5.6 °C (42.1 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally cold with an average low of -5.6 °C (21.9 °F).
- The variation/ range of daily average temperatures in February is 11.2 °C (20.2 °F).
- The weather in February is somewhat parched. A paltry 23.4mm (0.9in) of liquid is transfered.
- The shortest day is 10:08 long and the longest day is 11:10 long with an average length of 10:38.
Check the distance to and compare the Atchison, Ks February averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for February in Atchison, Ks, Usa
Navigate to February Weather in Locations Surrounding Atchison, Ks:
- Syracuse, Ne, Usa - 176.3 kms (109.6 miles) NNW
- Fairbury Se, Ne, Usa - 187 kms (116.2 miles) WNW
- Tecumseh, Ne, Usa - 89.4 kms (55.6 miles) WNW
- Pawnee City, Ne, Usa - 89.4 kms (55.6 miles) WNW
- Auburn, Ne, Usa - 89.4 kms (55.6 miles) WNW
- Horton, Ks, Usa - 36.3 kms (22.6 miles) WNW
- Topeka, Ks, Usa - 70 kms (43.5 miles) SW
- Eskridgese, Ks, Usa - 98.2 kms (61 miles) SW
- Manhattan, Ks, Usa - 173.4 kms (107.7 miles) WSW
- Indianola, Ia, Usa - 186 kms (115.6 miles) NNE
- Clarinda, Ia, Usa - 160.1 kms (99.5 miles) N
- Spickard, Mo, Usa - 142.1 kms (88.3 miles) ENE
- Conception, Mo, Usa - 49.7 kms (30.9 miles) NNE
- Kansas City, Missouri, Usa - 44.6 kms (27.7 miles) SE
- Lexington, Mo, Usa - 115.1 kms (71.5 miles) ESE
- Lee'S Summit Reed Wlr, Mo, Usa - 115.1 kms (71.5 miles) ESE
- Olathe, Ks, Usa - 63.5 kms (39.4 miles) S
- Ottawa, Ks, Usa - 63.5 kms (39.4 miles) S
- Lawrence, Ks, Usa - 63.5 kms (39.4 miles) S
- Fort Scott, Ks, Usa - 174.1 kms (108.2 miles) S